Updates from SLaM
Get the latest updates from South London and Maudsley (SLaM) and find out what’s going on with our staff, our service users and our amazing supporters and volunteers!
Meet our supporters
- Anne and her husband Scott abseiled down King’s College Hospital to thank staff for the care that their 10-year-old son Ethan has received at children’s facility Acorn Lodge.
- Alison ran the London Marathon for (SLaM) because her sister, Gemma, who has schizophrenia, has been under the hospital’s care.
- Consultant Psychiatrist Richard Corrigall and Staff Nurse Dulcie Wood took on RideLondon to raise funds for us.
Meet our staff
- Senior Clinical Psychologist Kieron Beard tells us about his role at South London and Maudsley (SLaM) – and his life outside work!
- Kirsty Giles works in the Occupational Therapy department and also manages SLaM Recovery College.
Meet our volunteers
- Louise Pepperall has been helping out with a number of tasks in our busy fundraising office.
- Fundraising volunteer Jesse Hildago has joined us at a variety of our fundraising events.
- Storm Janssen has been a service user, carer and staff member at SLaM.
Find out more about our latest projects and see how they have helped our service users.